1. Personal data collected and stored
2. Use of information
Any personal information collected will be used by the Organiser to improve our services and the HICC event experience. For example:
- Providing better services
- Processing applications efficiently
- Creating useful website content
- Verifying identity at events
- Measuring the success of marketing initiatives
- Conducting post-event analyses and audits
- Notifying you about events organised by us, our Co-organisers and business partners
- Complying with laws, regulations or codes of practice within or outside Hong Kong
In addition, personal data may be used for marketing purposes. However, you are free to opt out at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Cookies are small files stored on a computer or mobile device. They contain tiny amounts of data specific to a particular user and website, which help the site to provide information tailored to the visitor’s interests. However, because they don’t contain any personal data, they can’t be used to identify an individual user.
By continuing to browse our website, you agree to our use of such cookies on your computer or mobile device.
4. Third party websites
5. Security and retention of personal data
In addition to ensuring that only authorised individuals have access to any personal information collected, we will retain it for as long as it is required, taking all reasonable steps keep it secure in accordance with this Policy. However, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security and cannot accept any liability where the security of your personal data is compromised.
Any and all data collected will be kept confidential, and not shared or sold to external parties. However, it may be provided to certain individuals and organisations for specific purposes. That includes:
- Personnel, agents, advisers, auditors, contractors, financial institutions, and service providers involved in our operations or services
- Co-Organisers, affiliates and business partners
- Authorities demanding disclosure under applicable laws within or outside Hong Kong
We cannot control or be responsible for how these third parties use the information.
7. Access to and correction of personal data
Pursuant to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in Hong Kong, you may request access to your personal data held by The Organiser. You may also request corrections if you consider the data to be inaccurate.
If you are in an EU Member State, subject to certain limitation and/or restrictions, you have the right under EU data protection laws to:
- Request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data
- Obtain restrictions on the processing or to object to the processing of your personal data
- Enjoy the right to data portability
Individuals in the EU also have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of their personal data with their local data protection authority.
Please contact the Organiser at the following for any requests relating to access and correction of your personal data:
Hongkong International Coin Convention & Antique Watch Fair Limited
B113A, 50 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 2366 9111 / +852 6717 6617
Where permitted by law to do so, we have the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
This policy is written in the English language and may be translated into other languages. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and other language versions, the English version shall prevail.